Each day we check the health of our employees.
Our stylists measure their temperature every morning, and if it is elevated, they contact the Wellme office. We ask our customers to do the same. If you are sick or have any symptoms, please cancel your appointment. You will get a refund if you cancel your appointment no later than 3 hours before the arranged time.
Each stylist is equipped with the necessary protection measures.
We have equipped our team with the necessary personal protective equipment. Our stylists are required to wear face masks. We also provide them to our customers, bearing in mind that covering the nose and mouth is extremely important at this time.
Our professionals come to the customer with their own personal protection equipment: gloves, masks, visors and products for disinfecting the skin and all tools.
We care for safety in accordance with the highest standards.
We wash our cotton towels every day at 60℃. We always cover them with non-woven disposable protective sheets.
Find out what the service looks like.
Appointment safety procedures:
- The stylist comes in a mask and asks you to show her to the bathroom where she can wash her hands.
- Before proceeding to unpack the equipment, the stylist disinfects her hands and puts on disposable gloves, changes her mask and gives one to you.
- Next, she disinfects her equipment and cosmetics.
- The manicurist disinfects the table, nail polishes, lamp, and electric nail drill.
- The hairdresser disinfects brushes, combs, scissors, which she takes out of disposable bags and cosmetics that she uses during the treatment.
- The cosmetologist disinfects the bed and the products needed to perform the treatment.
- The physiotherapist/masseur disinfects the bed, oils and physiotherapy equipment.
- After preparing the equipment, the stylist replaces her gloves and then proceeds to perform the service you selected.
- We are unfortunately unable to accept a glass of water, juice or tea. We are grateful for such a nice gesture, but we have to follow safety procedures. However, our stylists can have their own drinks with them.
- After the treatment, the stylist will change her gloves and disinfect reusable equipment and products with which you both came into contact with.
- 7. If you are doing a manicure, then the manicurist will put the disposable nail file in an envelope and leave it for you to use after the service.
- In the case of a massage or certain cosmetic treatments, the person performing the treatment is not able to work in gloves, so after the service the stylist will once again ask you to use the bathroom to wash her hands again.
- Any garbage, used gloves, disposable towels or sheets will be thrown into a garbage bag and after the treatment the stylist will take it with her.
How can I order a service?
Appointments can be arranged at https://wellmetime.com/en/ on your computer, tablet or phone. After choosing a service, choose a suitable date, select a stylist, and confirm the address and payment. The order confirmation will be sent to your e-mail address immediately after the payment has been accepted.
Can I order a service by phone?
Yes, you can order any service by phone. Your device just has to have Internet access.
How long does a Wellme appointment take?
The duration varies depending on the service. We have listed the average duration of services in their descriptions.
How should I prepare for the appointment?
All you have to do is sit back and relax. The stylist has everything with her, including a mobile manicure table, hair washer or professional treatment bed, and even an extension cord and scented candles. You don’t have to worry about anything. We have everything that is needed to provide a professional treatment.
When can I book an appointment?
We provide services from Monday to Friday from 7.00 to 24.00. However, if you would like to book an appointment at a different time, write to us at: email@example.com and we will do everything to meet your requirements.
Can I choose a stylist myself?
Of course! Just go to https://wellmetime.com/en/stylists/ and choose the stylist you wish to book.
Should I wash my hair before my hair stylist's visit?
If your service concerns hair styling, you can order hair washing services when booking an appointment. You can also wash your hair by yourself immediately before your visit.
What if I am late for my visit?
We realise that something unplanned can happen to anyone. Therefore, our stylist can wait 20 minutes for you. After this time, your visit will unfortunately be cancelled.
Can I order an additional service from a stylist during the appointment?
Of course! All you have to do is inform the stylist and she will guide you through the entire ordering process.